If you’re in the Richmond area, or would like an excuse to visit, join us for the first Artful Healing event on Sunday, March 23rd at the Jepson Alumni Center at the University of Richmond. A portion of the proceeds from sales of the art that will be on display go toward the World Pediatric Project. For twenty years the Bon Air Artist Association held a Spring open air art show – the group felt it was time for a change! I’ve been awed by the quality of Bon Air Artists pieces, and thrilled that some of my photographs will be included. Hope to see you at the show!
- Exhibitions: Quilts, Photos, Watercolors!
- Veterans Impact Project
- Paper Bag Journal
- South to Spring – A Travel Journal
- Free Libraries
- Beautiful Turned Wood Vase
- World Pediatric Project and Bon Air Artist Association
- Creating Art at the Speed of Life, by Pam Carriker
- 2014 – ‘Retirement’ Year!
- Rock Cozies
- Dan Springs Collection and Traditional Arts Preservation Program
- Donna Mercer's blog: sharing the joys of daily adventure
- Elizabeth – Blog About With
- Pat Whitehead's Accent Britain
- Quilting Adventures
- Richmond Quilters Guild
- Sue Price, Art Quilter Extraordinaire
- Swiss Quilter Marianne Alice
- Treadle On
- Virginia Consortium of Quilters
- Walter Berg’s site: Family History and Travel Records