I learned how to make the journal cover in our January quilt chapter meeting, and I’m enjoying it! You’ll see a couple more over at Dan Springs Collection on the inventory update: danspringscollection.wordpress.com. It’s a simple technique and makes an attractive planning notebook – took about 4 hours.
A benefit of clearing and organizing my studio has been finding projects I wanted to get around to, but hadn’t. I’ve had the pattern for the fleece socks for several years, and discovered a piece of favorite fleece, which had also been around here awhile. I added leather, compliment of my father’s leather connection, to the bottom so I could use them for slippers. Toasty toes!
I’m not sure how I wound up with handles for two yarn bags, and a third set with really ragged fabric attached. So with tapestry fabric that turned up in the reorg, I made three new project bags! Very handy to have around!